TAPro Crashed during File Import - caused by symbol data missing
Posted by Henry Gage on 02 April 2016 06:54 PM
TAPro Crashed during File Import - caused by symbol data missing:
There is a bug in the transaction import process. When importing transactions, if the symbol does not exist in TA then the process creates a new default symbol. When symbols are setup during import of transactions, in some cases the quotation currency is null vs set to "USD".
1. Open Edit / Symbols - Add/Modify
2. Browse the list to see if symbols were imported. Look at the quantity column for a value >1
3. If symbols were created then use File / Export / Symbol Details
4. Open and edit the file. Add "USD" to the QC column
5. Import the symbol information using File / Import / Symbol Details
6. Send email if you have questions.